Friday 4 February 2011

The beginning

In July 2010 I started a cupcake business. I make cup cakes to sell in craft markets, people order them for special occasions and sometimes people order them just because...

In the early days we were learning. When I say 'we' I mean me and my amazingly creative and business partner son, Stefan.



These are cupcakes we did for a little girl's birthday.


This was our little frog cupcake that no one wanted to eat because he looked cute!


Every month we'd bake a load of cupcakes and take them to our craft market.


These are our 'bling bling' cupcakes, liberally sprinkled with edible glitter.


Our 'scary' Halloween cupcakes.


Our winter snowman cupcake.


The reindeer cupcake we did in December.


Coconut cupcakes and chocolate fudge cupcakes. Simple, yet amazingly popular at the market.


A box of cupcakes ready for our December market.

These images are just a few of the many cupcakes we made in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment